Nows lets see what is hacking about??
Lets see some basic concepts.
- Hacker : any programming specialist who has expertise to enter computer network unauthorized or in case of ethical Hacker he can be an authorized person (yes of-course he’ll not tell you).
- Cracker:is someone who breaks computer security without authorization in simple words some one who destructs things.
- Hacking :act of illegally entering a computer system, and making unauthorized changes to the files and data contain within and using Data for illegal use(Bad thing).
What is Ethical Hacking?
- Ethical hacking – defined “methodology adopted by ethical hackers to discover the vulnerabilities existing in information systems’ operating environments.”
- With the growth of the Internet, computer security has become a major concern for businesses and governments.
- In their search for a way to approach the problem, organizations came to realize that one of the best ways to evaluate the intruder threat to their interests would be to have independent computer security professionals attempt to break into their computer systems.
- Independent computer security Professionals breaking into the computer systems.
- Neither damage the target systems nor steal information.
- Evaluate target systems security and report back to owners about the vulnerabilities found.
- Strong programming and computer networking skills.
- They learn about the system and try to find its weaknesses which are exploited by criminals(Hackers).
- They also learn about techniques of Criminal hackers- So that they can figure out how Bad guys work and think.
- some of them publish research papers.