Then lets say you got prepared.There are few questions which are basic enough that they will be asked in pretty much all the .Net interviews so here the list. Now you must be thinking why I did’t give the answers with the questions. COZ spoon feeding is a bad habit. Finding answers on your own will give you a smart reason to go through basics again.
- What is .NET?
- How many languages .NET is supporting now?
- How is .NET able to support multiple languages?
- How ASP .NET different from ASP?
- What is smart navigation?
- What is view state?
- How do you validate the controls in an ASP .NET page?
- Can the validation be done in the server side? Or this can be done only in the Client side?
- How to manage pagination in a page?
- What is ADO .NET and what is difference between ADO and ADO.NET?
- Using ActiveX Control in .Net?
- What is a Strong Name?
- Creating a Key Pair?
- What is GAC?
- What is a Metadata?
- What is managed code and managed data?
- What is “Common Type System” (CTS)?
- webFarm Vs webGardens?
- What are possible implementations of distributed applications in .NET?
- Can you configure a .NET Remoting object via XML file? Explain?
- Differences between Datagrid, Datalist and Repeater?
- What are the authentication methods in .NET? explain ?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of using ADO.NET?
- Secure Socket Layer? How to make use of the technology?
- Different methods of session maintenance in ASP.NET?
- Difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.