10 most effective social media automation tools
1) Socialoomph: SocialOomph contains a plethora of advanced features for effectively automating a wide range of tasks across social media platforms. The app is capable of managing all activities in Twitter, LinkedIn, Plurk, App.net, and Facebook. It will even go as far as handling your blog activity.
2) dlvr.it : Put your Social Media on autopilot. Automatically share news, blogs and photos to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
3) IFTTT : IFTTT helps you do more with the services you love. Connect Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Fitbit, Slack, Skype, and hundreds more. It is a free web-based service to create chains of simple conditional statements, called applets.An applet is triggered by changes that occur within other web services such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. For example, an applet may send an e-mail message if the user tweets using a hashtag, or copy a photo on Facebook to a user’s archive if someone tags a user in a photo.
4) Zapier : Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use. Zapier provides workflows to automate the use of web applications together.
It is often described as a translator between web APIs.
Zapier workflows can keep data consistent across web applications, such as between Evernote and Dropbox (service).
Individuals can use a visual web page to wire together their favorite apps into “Zaps”, such as Slack and Yammer.
Developers can set up their web APIs for use with Zapier, and open up integration with many other web apps
5) Buffer : Buffer is an intuitive social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive social media results.Buffer is a simpler and easier way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content, and manage all your accounts in one place. Buffer supports close to 4 million marketers for digital and social media marketing.
6) Hootsuite : Publish updates, track activity, and analyze results across multiple social networks including Twitter and Facebook.
HootSuite is designed for professionals who want to drive more value from their social media activities: manage campaigns, engage with customers and collaborate internally, all from one secure web and mobile dashboard. Try it free, and choose from three plans tailored to meet your needs.
With HootSuite you can:
● Manage multiple social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+
● Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools
● Track and monitor keywords and mentions
● Measure and analyze social media traffic with the comprehensive social analytics modules
● Invite multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely
● Access the HootSuite App Directory, a collection of 50+ extensions and applications that can be added to the dashboard for a customized experience
7) Bundlepost : Bundlet Features:
● Easily Queue Content into Bundle Post
● Merge Queued Content with new or existing schedules
● Build My Content Marketing Posts quickly and easily from your company pages, sites and web content
● Add RSS Feed Channels into Bundle Post with a single click
All content you move using the Bundlet can be accessed, edited and scheduled on the Bundle Post Export Table, making your daily browser content discovery even more efficient.
Bundle Post consists of 6 main sections that don’t require direct connection to social networks, browser plugins or RSS readers. Integrated with the Hootsuite social dashboard, days of scheduled content for any social network can be uploaded into your Hootsuite account in minutes.
8) Tweetbeep : TweetBeep is a web Twitter app similar to Google Alerts service but for tweets. You can create alerts for specific words and if these words tweeted, TweetBeep will send you an email alerting you of those tweets. TweetBeep uses exactly the same criteria of Twitter search and you can get an RSS feed for each alert.
9) Postplanner : Post Planner is a system designed to enhance the social media marketing activities and campaigns of any business. Using this software, social media marketers find it easy to manage and share content consistently, and are able to achieve predictable, measurable, and remarkable results with their social media posts, especially on Facebook and Twitter.
A platform created by social media marketers for social media marketers, Post Planner aims to get more engagement and reach on social media in the less amount of time. Every interaction with a user is treated as a data point used in constantly improving the service overall.
10) TwitterFeed has gone out of business.